Sunday, February 28, 2010

Netherland Dwarfs

My son, Brendan has some really nice Netherland Dwarfs that go back to top bloodlines-(but thats not the point I wanna make).  For some reason we have the hardest time selling them.....mostly when it comes to selling them as pets!  Seems like most people want Holland Lops, I hardly ever get emails from people inquiring about Dwarfs  :/

I thought when he switched from Mini Rex to Netherlands we'd have no problems selling his culls as pets......not sure if its because he doesn't have such a huge selection of different colors to choose from, or what?  He mostly has Black Otters.  But, every once in a while we have Brokens & Blue Otters in litters.

I dont know, it was a random thought......hopefully things will pick up at some point

-Malena

No comments:

Post a Comment