Thursday, August 19, 2010

♥ I'm in love....



I just wanna say:  I am head over heels in love with Minnie, she is the sweetest and most adorable Holland Lop....she is by far my most favorite bunny I have ever raised, hands down.  Minnie has a very calm, yet playful personality and she loooooves to be petted  :)
I cant wait to take her with me to the ARBA Convention this November.

Minnie's mom, Willow Walker Pepper has another litter of babies right now that are 4 weeks old....they are looking so cute.  I think I might need to keep Pepper around a little longer.  Her babies are super cute and have the best temperaments. 

Minnie's dad, Hamilton's Amor...I must say, I'm alittle disappointed in him right now~he's still a sweetheart and cute as can be but he is very much urine stained and needs to molt  :/   Gotta love the boys and their hormones! *rolls eyes*   LOL

-Malena

2 comments:

  1. Oooo! Bunnies with good temperaments! You know we like to hear that! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minnie is so super sweet.....I love her soooooo much! :) Her sister was also really sweet too~she was sold as a pet

    ReplyDelete