Thursday, August 26, 2010

Moving soon

Next month we will be moving into a new place....a bigger house down the street, in the same neighborhood. lol  I'm excited but also a little sad.  I'm excited because the house is gorgeous and has plenty enough room for all the kids...it was starting to get a little cramped here.  I'm sad because, I love my current rabbitry set up, its nice having space in the basement for stackers and a large deck to hang cages under.  The new house has a slightly smaller deck, but I think we still might be able to fit about 24 cages underneath but we need to change the layout.  The new house has a finished basement (carpet & drywall) so putting rabbits down there is out of the question.  So, we have been searching for a bunny barn to put the bunnies in.  As soon as we find the right one and its in place, I will post a pic of the new set up.

-Malena

No comments:

Post a Comment