Friday, November 19, 2010

Herd Reduction

I need to downsize my herd of Holland Lops....with babysitting & working I just dont have a whole lot of time to spend with the bunnies anymore  :(   I get to go down to the barn once a day for feeding & watering while the baby is napping, and thats pretty much it  :/ 
I will have several nice bunnies available....I dont have a whole lot of time to take pictures, but most are pictured on my website already.  Here's a short list of available bunnies & prices....please contact me if you are interested:  hopnlops @ bellsouth.net  (remove spaces)

*Hamilton's Amor~Sable Point Senior Buck born 11/22/09....$80 with pedigree
Amor has mostly LOV's bloodlines with a dash of THF Saynora

*Hamilton's Holly~Broken Tort Senior Doe, Proven & great mom.  Born 7/23/09....$60 with pedigree
Holly has LOV & Camelot bloodlines, has produced sable points, blue tort & blue point

*Hamilton's Peaches~Tort Senior Doe, Proven & great mom.  Born 2/19/10....$50 with pedigree
Peaches has LOV & Camelot bloodlines, has produced Blue Torts

*Hamilton's Lightning Bug~Tort Jr Buck, born 8/2/10....$60 with pedigree/$40 without pedigree
Lightning bug is mostly LOV lines

Pepper & Cynabun will be going back to Janice, thanks so much for letting me borrow them....hopefully I'll see you soon  ;)

Check back....I might have a few others to add to the list, I have a couple Does that I am trying to decide if I want to keep or sell them

-Malena

No comments:

Post a Comment