Thursday, December 9, 2010

Getting burned out??

Well, I've always heard of people getting burned out and losing interest in bunnies....now, I'm starting to wonder if I'm headed down that path  :/

Right now, I dont get a lot of time to spend with the bunnies and going down to feed & water is about all I do these days and its becoming a chore that just doesnt seem to be fun anymore~which is sad.  Maybe I shouldnt have taken on 2 jobs, but we really need the extra money.  And taking care of the family and paying bills seems to be more important than raising a bunch of bunnies and trying to take time off work to go to shows.  I would love to downsize and sell a few bunnies but no one seems to be interested in buying any right now....the only inquires I've gotten lately are from people wanting babies~and I dont have any available right now.

-Malena

No comments:

Post a Comment