Friday, April 22, 2011

1 more to go...

If you read yesterdays blog....
Yep, I told ya they would wait for me to go to work to start nesting! Those little stinkers! lol  When I got home, around 11:30pm I went out to the rabbitry and checked to see if there were any babies.  Camry, one of Brendan's nethies was in the nestbox after she was done I found 1 max factor & 1 DOA so we'll have to try her again next time.  My Sable Point Holland Lop doe, Rita had a litter of 5 sired by Levi....excited, hoping the babies are Sable Points ♥

Now, we are just waiting for CN's E4 to have her babies, she's supposed to be due today so I'll keep checking throughout the day.  She's bred to Miracle, Brendan's Blue Otter buck.

I dont know how many people are actually reading this but, I'll keep ya posted!  :)
-Malena

2 comments:

  1. I check your blog almost every day! I love hearing all the updates on here!
    ~Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks guys....glad to see I'm not just talking to myself LOL

    ReplyDelete