Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hmmmm...


Today is supposed to be my big baby boom day....I put in 8 nestboxes a couple days ago.  So far, not a whole lot is happening!  lol

Good news, Deb had a litter of 3 yesterday....2 brokens & 1 solid, all 3 look like possible blue torts ♥

Bad news, Brendan's nethie~Esprit had 3 babies on the wire....I found them cold, thought they were already dead until 2 of them slowly started moving.  I got them warmed up and put them in with Deb's 3 babies.  I'm alittle worried they wont make it because they arent very wiggly.  I'll check them in a little while, maybe they'll come around.
Update:  we ended up losing the 2 baby nethies  :(

Hattie & LOV Bug's babies that were born on the 13th are all doing good....thats good news too  :)

If any of the Does have babies, I'll update....so check back later  ;)

-Malena

No comments:

Post a Comment