Sunday, May 15, 2011

baby pics ♥

I took a couple pics the other night & just wanted to share....hope you enjoy!  :)

Hattie & her 3 babies....broken tort doe, broken blue point buck & sable point doe.  I will be holding on to all 3 to see how they turn out, its hard to pick a favorite~so far I like all 3! lol


LOV Bug and her 4 babies, my keeper is the little piggie in the bowl  :)
Available bunnies in this litter are:  tort doe & 2 broken tort does.


Another pic of LOV Bug & her babies....the little piggie finally decided to look up for the picture this time  ;)


Deb's babies....1 blue tort buck & 2 broken blue tort bucks.  I am keeping the solid blue tort & possibly one of the brokens too.  Never thought I'd fall in love with that little stinker, with all the faults~(half butterfly & milk dipped ears) but yeah his cuteness is hard to ignore! lol

Here he is.....isnt he a cutie??  :)


my 2 cuties together ♥


-Malena




1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy this post. They are absolutely beautiful Malena!

    ReplyDelete