Thursday, September 15, 2011

Goodbye sweet boy :(


Its a sad day in the rabbitry today, I had to put Lars down  :(
Lars was an older boy, 6 years old....he was the sweetest bunny I have ever owned.  He loved to give kisses & get his head rubbed. ♥
Somehow he managed to hurt his back, and started dragging his backend.  After a few days of seeing him not get better, only getting worse...I knew I didnt want to see him suffer any longer so I decided putting him down would be the best thing to do.  This was the hardest one I've ever had to do, I'm usually pretty strong when it comes to stuff like this but Lars made my eyes well up with tears....I held him for a little bit, gave him some love & whispered in his ear how sorry I was & that I loved him.  I really loved that bunny, he is going to be greatly missed.
RIP Lars

No comments:

Post a Comment