Friday, October 15, 2010

Fairview NC rabbit show 10/16/10

Tomorrow is our local rabbit club~Blue Ridge Rabbit & Cavy Breeders Association's 1st show in about 6 years.  Its a Double Open & a Double Youth show & a Double Cavy show too.  Here's a link for the show catalog, put together by Nathan Leckie of Leckie Lops in SC....he did a great job putting it together, its one of the best show catalogs I've seen....very easy to read & well organized!  :)

So tomorrow I've gotta get up early and drive down and help set up and get things ready for the show, I haven't been assigned a certain job but I look forward to helping out and visiting with all my bunny buddies.

My husbands work (Coca~Cola) donated 8 cases of drinks to help raise money for the NCRBA Youth kids so they can go to the ARBA Convention....it feels great to be able to help the kids out.  I wish them lots of luck, I'm sure they'll have a blast in Minnesota!  :)

-Malena

2 comments: