Thursday, October 14, 2010

a little disappointed....lol

Yesterday, I waited all day for Hattie to have her first litter of babies, she was bred to Maestro so I was super excited.  After work last night I checked on her again, I walked into the barn & flipped on the light and was pleasantly surprised to see a perfect nest with lots and lots of fur!  I took the nestbox out and checked over the babies.....here comes the bad news! lol  She had 4 babies, but 3 of them were peanuts!  >.<
But on the bright side, she did a great job and I am very proud of her  :)   Hopefully next time we wont end up with so many peanuts  lol

Cynabun is due in  a couple days....she is bred to Amor.  I'm excited, I cant wait to see what she has. 

-Malena

1 comment:

  1. Update: Cynabun had 3 babies, sired by Amor....looks like 1 broken tort & 2 sable points! ♥

    ReplyDelete