Friday, October 1, 2010

Our NEW Bunny Barn....

Here are a couple pics of the new bunny barn, enjoy!  :)

This is the view as you walk into the door....Holland Lops are in the 2 stackers on the left and Netherland Dwarfs are in the 2 stacker on the right.



This is a closer pic of the stacker on the back left



Pic of the front stacker near the door on the left



Pic of the front stacker on the right & grooming table area


Pic of the back stacker on the right & grooming area again


I must admit, at first when I thought about moving the bunnies and having to redo the rabbitry I was very upset and worried I wouldnt like the new set up.  But, now that its all finished I love it!  :)
It was definitely a LOT of work but it was well worth it....thanks to my son, Brendan and all his hard work helping me put this together.  He helped put down the flooring & plastic on the walls, and lets not forget helping me bring the stackers over to the new house & cleaning them and putting them into the new bunny barn too!

-Malena

No comments:

Post a Comment