Saturday, April 17, 2010

2010 Holland Lop Nationals

This weekend in Loveland, Colorado they are holding the 2010 Holland Lop Nationals.  Unfortunately I am unable to attend, so here I am sitting at home waiting to hear results.  I will try my best to post results as they come in....so, check back throughout the weekend as I update.  Best of luck to everyone that is attending, I hope to see lots of pics on Facebook  :)

....the 2011 Holland Lop Nationals will be held in Columbus OH--I am almost 100% sure I will be attending.  I've never been to Nationals before, so I am really excited about next year  :)

-Malena

Updated...
Here are the results I've heard so far:

Open
SSB-Dwayne Scott
SSD-Sam & Shari Albrect
SJB-Stephanie Valentine
SJD-Allan & Becky Ormond
BOV-Ormonds
BOSV-Stephanie Valentine

BSB-Linda Jinings
BSD-Rachael Roehe
BJB-Rachel Roehe
BJD-Sharon Pelham
BOV-Linda Jinings
BOSV-?

BOB went to Linda Jinings with her Broken Senior Buck
BOS went to the Ormonds with their Solid Jr Doe
Congratulations to everyone!!!

Youth
SSB-Philip Ediger
SSD-Ty Gordon
SJB-Ty Gordon
SJD-Kel Swanson
BOV-Philip Ediger
BOSV-Ty Gordon

BSB-Katherine Lewis
BSD-Karrina Yoder
BJB-Kylie Donovan
BJD-Harley Butler
BOV-Kylie Donovan
BOSV-Harley Butler

BOB-Kylie Donovan
BOS-Ty Gordon

Congratulations to all the youth breeders!!!

-Malena


No comments:

Post a Comment