Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My wish came true....

I just checked Holly's babies again, and it looks like the 2 lighter ones are Sable Points.....thats awesome, I was really hoping they would be Sable Points!  :)   So it turns out, she has 1 Tort, 1 Broken Tort with a really nice, big blanket of color on its back, and 2 Sable Points ♥  
Holly is being such a great mom, I am very proud of her.....I cant wait to watch these babies grow up.

My Black Doe out of Kenzie & Toro, named Twyla is due in a couple days.  She's a first timer....I hope things go well, and we have a nestbox full of nice healthy babies.  *fingers & toes crossed*  lol   I'm hoping she has some Broken Blacks, I'd really love it if I got a really nice Broken Black Buck.....thats a tall order, guess we'll have to wait and see if this wish will come true also. lol

-Malena

No comments:

Post a Comment