Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Freaking out! lol

There's a big show this weekend, and I am freaking out!  I thought I had perfect timing with some of my juniors, I thought I'd have several to choose from to bring but guess what happend?? Most of them are molting-very badly >.<  and one buck I was really excited about, Captain Caveman hurt one of his back legs :(   It doesnt look too bad, I think it will heal up just fine, but in the meantime I am keeping a close eye on him.  I think the big cleaning day might have spooked him, and somehow he got hurt....maybe while in the carrier??  I'm not sure  :/   Another buck that I was looking forward to showing decided all of the sudden to go off feed, so I'm having to nurse him back....he's getting better, especially since I moved him back indoors.  So yeah, its been one thing after another *rolls eyes* lol   Oh well, maybe next year will go better...

So, the only bunny that looks pretty good is Amor.....hopefully he'll stay that way! lol  I really wanted to show Tristan too, but he just turned senior today so yeah, I dont think he will be able to compete with the big boys so he's gonna stay home.

One thing I'm really excited about is, I will be bringing home a few new bunnies to add to my herd.....I will write about them when I get back  ;)

-Malena

No comments:

Post a Comment