Monday, May 3, 2010

OH Mini Convention

This past weekend was the big Ohio Mini Convention up in Columbus, OH.  We had so much fun and I have a LOT of exciting news to share!!!  My good friend Keniethea Roy won BOB at the Lionhead Nationals with her Pointed White Jr Buck named Roy's Dyson!  I am so happy for her, she really deserves it, she's got some of the prettiest Lionheads I've ever seen.  Here is a pic of her and her BOB bunny, Roy's Dyson:

Way to go Nita!!!!  :)

Another good friend, Brenda Foriska had a really cute tort Lionhead doe that placed 2nd....named Busy B' Dumpling.  Congrats Brenda.....she's beautiful  :)

I ended up only taking one Holland to show, but did very well considering.....Amor placed 3rd out of 44 SJB's in the OHLRF Specialty show judged by Robert Frizzell.  And then Amor placed 5th out of 43 SJB's in the HLHH Specialty show judged by Jay Jriez.  I'm pretty happy with that.   :)

A few of our bunnies went to new homes this past weekend.  Camelot's Dokie, Camelot's Sweet Pea, Hamilton's Lainey & Hamilton's Gidget all went to WI to live with Jared Smith.  And Hamilton's Zayna went to WV to live with Ronda Bragg.  I wish them both the best, and hope they get nice some babies  :)  Hamilton's Yona went to MO to live with a 4-H'er.....I'm gonna miss that cute lil' guy.  I'm keeping one of his daughters so that makes things easier.

I brought back a few new Hollands to add to the herd, I will be posting pics as soon as I can.  I got LOV's Wrigley from Ashlee Richards, Spring Lake Kelly-a LOV's Wrigley daughter from Krys Kolivras, LOV's Maestro from Jared Smith, BBC's Thunder & BBC's Baby from Sydney Butler.

I bought a really nice "bunny buggy"-as Nita calls hers.  I'll have to take a pic of it.  It has 3 levels, with side opening doors, 18 holes in all-6 holes each level.  Its really nice.  Since we now have the bunny buggy, we will be selling some of our carriers that we used to use.  I'll post them on my for sale page soon.

I know I was only gone a few days but Holly's sable point babies are looking sooooooooo cute!  Their eyes are now open....that was great surprise to come back to.  Charlotte's babies are all still looking really cute too ♥

-Malena

No comments:

Post a Comment