Friday, May 28, 2010

sad day :(

I went out to feed & water this morning and found BBC's Baby dead in her cage  :(
We had a really bad thunder/lightning storm last night, I'm wondering if it might have scared her?? 
She was perfectly fine otherwise, eating & drinking just fine and never had a messy bottom.....so I was shocked to find her dead.  Baby was given to me as a gift, by Sydney & Harley Butler at the OH mini convention.  Baby Girl~as I affectionately called her, was a Dietrich's Babu daughter.....Babu was the 1st place BSB at the '09 Holland Lop Nationals in Youth.  I absolutely loved Baby, she was beautiful little doe.  She had a gorgeous head/ear/crown & the chubbiest cheeks ever and bone to die for.  I'm really gonna miss her, she was such a sweetheart too.

RIP Baby girl  :(

-Malena

No comments:

Post a Comment