Tuesday, May 18, 2010

craziness...

Our main computer stopped working properly a couple days ago, not sure whats wrong with it....but I'm totally freaking out with out my Evans software, and being able to print up pedigrees or update my website and post pictures!  :/ 
I'm having to use a lap top, that my brother gave us when we went down to GA to visit earlier this year.....thank goodness he was so nice to give us a laptop because atleast we still have some sort of way to get online to check emails and such.  If I'm a little slow responding to emails, please forgive me...I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Since I can not update my for sales page, I will just post updates here.....so check back soon  :)

Other news, Brendan's Netherland Dwarf doe, Audi had a litter of babies last night....she had 4 total, one was a max factor and looks like one *might* be a peanut and two healthy ones.  This is her first litter and so far, Audi's being a great mom.  Brendan has lots of Nethies that will be available in a couple months....he hasnt had this many baby Nethies in a long time.  I'm hoping to pick up another stacker soon, that should help with cage space and our baby boom! lol

Oh yeah, almost forgot our little miracle baby Nethie is doing great.....wish I could post pictures of him  :(
He's adorble <3
-Malena

No comments:

Post a Comment