Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Some new stuff....

Before I left for Ohio this past weekend, I got something new in the mail:
Darlene Head, who makes custom signs made me this lovely new rabbitry sign.  I absolutely love her work and have wanted to get a sign for a while now, but never knew what to put on it until one day it dawned on me to use the picture that Kristen Drum gave me as a gift.  She had Lauren Nicholas from Lil Bun Designs draw me a bunny family portrait, which I loved so much~it was the inspiration for my website design and business cards and now my new rabbitry sign.  Please visit Custom Sign by Darlene if you are interested in seeing her work or would like to get a sign.

Something else new...
While I was up in OH, at the mini convention, I picked up a bunny buggy.....I've wanted one of these for a really long time but never thought I would actually get one! lol  Theres no need to unstack carriers and spread them out on the showroom floor, it can stay stacked and rolled around because it has side opening doors...which is a great feature, I think.  It has 18 holes total, which is plenty enough for us.

More new stuff....I picked up a couple new bunnies at the OH mini convention.
LOV's Wrigley~a tort senior doe:
 
LOV's Maestro~tort senior buck:

Spring Lake Kelly~black senior doe:

I also picked up 2 juniors from Sydney Butler.....I will post pics of them soon.  Thunder is molting his head, and Baby has been given a haircut by one of her siblings.  So, as soon as they are looking pretty I'll take some pics  ;)

-Malena

2 comments:

  1. Love all your new stuff! where did you get the awesome bunny buggy? Pete and I are talking about getting one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brandi :)
    We got it from Koenigs Kountry Supplies:
    http://www.koenigskountrysupplies.com/index.html
    If you click on "whats new" thats where you'll find it ;)
    It was kind of pricey~($325 plus tax), but well worth it in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete