Wednesday, May 26, 2010

YAY! Got my wish!!! :)

Twyla decided to have her babies today, she did an excellent job...I am very proud of her.  She had 6 babies, only one was a peanut.  She had TWO Broken Blacks...YAY, I got my wish!!!!  :)  She also had 1 solid black, 1 tort, and 1 ?~(I'm not quite sure yet)....I can tell its a broken but its pretty light in color, and I'm not sure if Jeremy carries Sable Point or not....guess we'll have to wait and find out.  Watch it just end up being a broken tort! lol

Speaking of Jeremy....I have had him available for a while now, one only person has shown interest in him but she is too far away  :/  So, I am pondering the thought of putting him on the raffle table.....I have too many bucks right now and need to  free up some cage space to grow out some upcoming jrs.
I think I might also put Jacoby on the raffle table too, he's a really nice buck~he was shown as a jr and has one leg to his name.  Bad thing is, for some reason he chews his fur, which I think makes him harder to sell.  He is molting very badly at the moment so he doesnt look that great right now but boy does he need to molt!  Seems like a long time since he last molted....he's gonna look much better when he finishes.

I will bring a couple young jr brood does to sell at the Taylorsville show, so if you are in need of a doe stop by and see me....both are out of LOV lines. 

....if anyones interested in Jacoby or Jeremy, stop by and see me before the show and make an offer before I put them on the raffle table.....no reasonable offer will be refused.

-Malena

No comments:

Post a Comment