Monday, May 24, 2010

For Sale Update....

Since I cannot update my website right now because of our main computer not working, here is a list of what is available:

Holland Lops
*3 Tort Does, ready now~just turned 8 weeks old....$30 without pedigree
*Tort Buck, will be ready May 30th....$40 without pedigree
*Broken Tort Doe, ready May 30th....$40 without pedigree/$60 with pedigree
*Tort Buck, ready May 31st....$40 without pedigree/$75 with pedigree
*Broken Tort Buck, ready May 31st....$40 without pedigree

I can send pictures via text on my cell phone.  Just send me an email, leave me your cell number and let me know which bunny you are interested in.  email:  hopnlops @ bellsouth.net  
[remove spaces]

*All pet bunnies come with care guide, health guarantee & baggie of transition feed

-Malena

No comments:

Post a Comment