Tuesday, April 20, 2010

okay.....maybe not! lol

Another baby boom??  Hmmmm....maybe not! lol   Today, I took out the Does that were supposed to be due in the next couple days and it looks like only a couple will have babies, not all of them took.  Holly already had her litter, and I'm pretty sure Twyla is full of babies.  I didn't feel any babies in Pepper, Cynabun or Marie so I tried rebreeding them.  I was able to rebred Cynabun & Marie but Pepper wasn't quite in the mood! lol
So now, I gotta update my nursery page again.

Okay, this might sound weird but I'm gonna give it a try.....I've heard that its possible to tell the gender of newborn baby bunnies just a couple days after birth.  When you flip them over, if you see rows of nipples-its a Doe and if you dont see any-its a Buck.  I took a look at Holly's babies, and if this works I am pretty sure she has 4 little Does.  As soon as they are old enough, I will check and see if I'm right or not.  I'll keep you guys posted  ;)

OH mini Convention is soon, and of course my juniors are molting on their heads!  >.<  Great timing, if you ask me! lol  Oh well, thats just my luck.  If they dont look too terribly bad, I'll bring a couple to show.....either way I'll be there!  I am bringing back a couple really nice Hollands to add to  my herd.....I'll post more about them when they arrive.

-Malena

No comments:

Post a Comment