Monday, March 22, 2010

The Boys...

I am so proud of my 2 boys, Tristan & Amor......I still cant believe how well they did at the NC State Convention! I think I'm still in shock! lol  They didnt win BOB, BOS or even Best In Show but I was really pleased with their placements.

Here are some new updated pics of them:

This is Tristan, my Broken Sable Point Jr. Buck.....he place 1st out of 6 in the first show-(he also won BOSV) & in the second show he placed 2nd out of 6.  I almost didn't even take this guy, he was sort of a last minute decision!  Tristan has a great background story....when he was about 10 weeks old, I moved him from the basement where he was born to outside, he was not happy at all--he refused to eat, I almost lost him.  Then, at one point I almost sold him as a pet but decided not to because I really needed a Broken Buck in my breeding program, boy am I glad I hung on to him! lol

And this is Amor, my Sable Point Jr. Buck....he placed 3rd out of 9 in the first show and 5th out of 9 in the second show.  I absolutely LOVE this guy! ♥  

I am very proud of them both  :)

Here's a cute pic of Amor, just for fun.....
Showing rabbits can be a lot like riding a roller coaster.....one minute you're on top of the world, and next thing you know you're feeling down and bawling your eyes out!-(that was me at the last Mocksville show)  Right now, I'm feeling up but don't want to get my hopes up too much cuz you never know how things will go at the next show.  If I could hit some kind of plateau, I think I would be happy.

Some exciting news.....I have a really pretty LOV doe that will be joining us soon, more detail coming soon  ;)

-Malena

No comments:

Post a Comment