Friday, March 26, 2010

Crazy weather

We got a lot of snow & cold weather this winter, and now that its officially Spring I'm waiting for it to warm up and stop being so on & off all the time.  One day its cold and windy, and a few days later its nice and sunny, then it'll get cold again and start raining.....it never seems to stay nice for too long  :/

During the winter time, I put up a big tarp along the backside of the rabbitry.  If I dont put up the tarp, it gets very windy down there.  The wind always seems to blow in that same direction...I call it the wind tunnel.  lol
I cant wait for some kind of constant nice weather so I can take the tarp back down.

Update on the Yona babies.....I did end up loosing one baby yesterday, so we're down to 5.  Its hard to tell but it looked like it might have gotten smooshed  :(    Gidget's a bigger girl so I'm not surprised, things like that happen from time to time.  Hopefully we wont lose any others.

-Malena

No comments:

Post a Comment