Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wow, what a loooong day! lol

Just got back from the show a little while ago.  We left yesterday(Friday), and headed out to Greensboro for the big NC state convention.  It was a great seeing all my bunnies buddies again.  I took 2 Hollands for comments, Amor-a sable point jr. buck and Tristan-a broken sable point jr buck and to my surprise they did really well, way better than I had expected!  In the first show, Jay Hreiz was the judge....Amor placed 3rd out 9.  And Tristan placed 1st out of 6, earning him a leg! In the second show, Amor placed 5th out of 9 and Tristan placed 2nd out of 6.  Not too bad for a couple of young jr. bucks  :)

Brendan took 3 Netherland Dwarfs, in the first show his Black Otter senior doe-Audi won BOS.  In the second show, Yogi won BOB and went on to win Best In Show!!!  Audi won BOS in the second show also.

Oh yeah, can you believe.....the one time I actually remember to bring my camera, with all the excitement going on, I totally forgot about taking pics!  *rolls eyes* lol 

Its been a long day, but its been loads of fun!  :)

Congratulations to all the winners!

-Malena

No comments:

Post a Comment