Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The waiting game...

Well, both Janessa & Charlotte are due to have babies today.  So far, Janessa had hers....she had 4 babies, she did a great job for a first time mommy--I am so proud of her.  When I checked the babies, they were snuggled together in a nest full of fur and their tummies were full of milk!  Good job, Janessa!  :)  Looks like she had 3 solid torts & 1 broken tort.  I'll check again later, to make sure I guessed right.  lol

Still waiting on Charlotte, she's huge!  Poor girl has been laying around resting all day.  She's already hollowed out a nest so hopefully she's have them soon.  I'll update as soon as she has them.
It took awhile to get her started (she was 10 months old when she had her 1st live litter), but she did great last time.  *fingers & toes crossed*  hopefully things will go okay this time around too.

-Malena

No comments:

Post a Comment