Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ready to go

This week is going by soooooo slow!  Tomorrow we will be heading out of here, I've got everything ready to go for the big NC convention....carriers are cleaned and all my supplies are ready and packed.  We plan on leaving after Brendan gets home.  We are only staying for the Saturday show.  Best of luck to everyone going.  I look forward to seeing all my bunny friends again.  Its great spending time with them, talking about my favorite thing to talk about....BUNNIES!  lol
I'll try to remember to bring my camera, so I can snap a couple pics from the showroom.

In other news, I have a couple Does due soon.....I took them out and tried to palpate, to see if I could feel any babies.  Looks like Jorja & Charlotte took.  Janessa, I'm not quite sure.....she's a fatty! lol  Her tummy didn't feel very firm & I didn't quite feel babies but when I put her back in with Lars to see if she would rebreed, she started grunting.  And from experience, that usually tends to mean there are babies in there....guess I'll have to wait and see, since I haven't quite mastered the whole palpating thing yet.  I checked Holly, and could definitely tell she didnt take so I went ahead and rebred her.  I decided to try her with Toro, I think that will be a good match.

-Malena

No comments:

Post a Comment