Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Busy day...

Today has been a busy day, I took pics of all the young Holland Lops that will be available soon.  For some reason, I ended up with mostly torts this time around--probably because I did mostly Tort to Tort breedings! LOL   To keep them organized, so we know who is who.....Brendan & I tattooed small dots in their ears.  One dot for #1, two dots for #2, and so on.  That way it will be easier to tell them apart.  I would have used a sharpie, which I have done in the past but it seems to wears off too quickly and you cant see what you wrote if you dont keep up with it, on almost a daily basis.

I've got 2 little bucks out of Dokie & Toro that cant seem to decide between, so as soon as I make a decision I will probably post another buck for sale.

I also took a new pic of Yona, he just recently turned senior so he needed a new picture for the bucks page:
Isn't he cute?? ♥
Only thing is, I'm sort of torn between keeping him or selling him.....since I am in the process of adding LOV lines into my herd, I've been using mostly LOV lined bucks.  Poor Yona, as cute as he is, he's kind of an oddball.....he's all THF Saynora lines, dont get me wrong--theres absolutely nothing wrong with that, Tracy & Jenna have gorgeous Holland Lops!  I love that line also, a lot of my stuff goes back to THF Saynora, along with some Camelot.  So far, I've got him bred to one doe.  As soon as I have another open Doe I'll try him again.  I'd hate to let him leave without keeping anything out of him.  I thought about selling him at the upcoming OH mini convention in May, but I had a lady from SC inquire about him a few days ago....so, we'll have to wait and see what happens. 

-Malena

No comments:

Post a Comment