Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Good morning! :)

Charlotte kept me waiting all night, I checked her around midnight before I went to bed and she still didn't have any babies.  I was hoping she'd have them before I went to bed, just in case something went wrong....that way I could be there to help.  But she had other plans! lol  I woke up this morning to feed the basement bunnies, and found her nestbox full of fur!  I took it out and checked, she had 7 babies total.....but 2 of them were peanuts that were already dead.  So, we have 5 healthy babies.....not sure on colors yet, I'll check again later.  Looks like a few of them are pretty light in color, maybe we'll have some more Sable Points ♥

I'll keep ya posted  ;)

-Malena
Edited.....oopps!  looks like I must have counted wrong this morning! lol  Charlotte has 4 babies in the nestbox.  I took them out this afternoon to take a pic and found only 4, I checked around to make sure one didnt sneak out of the box or got lost somewhere in the nestbox-didnt find one anywhere  :/
It was early, so I'm guessing I just counted wrong! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment