Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oh my gosh!

Poor Yona almost killed himself!  I went out to fill up water bottles this morning, and while I was watering....I guess Yona didnt see or hear me coming-(even though I watered 4 rabbits before I got t o him).  Apparently, I scared him......he freaked out and bounced off the walls of his cage then fell straight on his back!  It all happened so quickly!  I reached in and picked him up and held him until he calmed down.   He seems to be okay now, but I'll keep an eye on him just in case.

When I enter the rabbitry, I always make sure to say "Hey guys!" so they know I'm coming.  I guess poor Yona didn't hear me, I'll have to make sure I say it a little louder when I get near him.  He's such a cute little buck, I'd hate to lose him  :(

-Malena

No comments:

Post a Comment